BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Progressing nicely.

All of my plans seem to be falling into place just spectacularly! I was so worried about having too many things in not enough time and having to tell people that I can not follow through with my commitments but everything is turning out so very well! Things have had to be moved and re organized for alternate reasoning and it has just all fit together so perfectly! My California road trip has been bumped from June 2010 to April 2011 which knocks 4000 dollars off of what I have to have saved by the end of December and also frees up a full month for me to find a time to visit my friend Clare in England. Having this trip moved also allows me to spend an extra month in Australia which I was very disappointed about not being able to stay for due to lack of money. It's all wonderful now though and so much stress has been lifted!

New forecast for my future:

~in Australia for January and February
~London to see Clare at the end of May into the beginning of June (if this fits in better with her schedule)
~Niagara Falls in mid July and possibly back to Vegas for a week in July for my parents business trip as long as it does not conflict with Niagara Falls
~South Africa in October
~California road trip for most of April and a bit of May
~Backpacking in Europe for July, August, September.
~ School in London for 2 years.

Now this is still very rough but that's the layout as of now. I am still looking for an attendee for Africa and Europe but that most likely won't be too difficult considering most of my friends are wanting to travel. Hopefully I can get a group of at least 4 or 5 for Europe.

[= I'm looking very forward to my life.


I've fallen in love with these few songs:
(Rough Gem is a returning love, I have recently re-fallen in love with it)

The Smiths - Asleep
Train - Hey, Soul Sister
Wolf Parade - Fine Young Cannibals
The Flaming Lips - Yeah Yeah Yeah Song
Islands - Rough Gem

Sorry once again for the lack of actual music, I think you're probably catching on by now that music won't work on my blog.

0 comments: