BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Restless and uninspired

I have been in a very creative mood lately and I feel the need write or draw or design or SOMETHING! But even though the creativity is there, the inspiration is not. I don`t know what to use as a theme or base for what I will create. I feel very stumped and out of place and I just want an idea to hurry up and embed it`s self into my mind. I have been starting many projects lately, trying to feed my mind, but nothing is coming together. I think sort of what I need is new grounds to work on. Which leads me back to that whole, `I need to escape Red Deer` thing. What a horrible circle to get yourself caught in.

On the plus side, I am going to go to the college and talk to a career counselor and just list off everything I`m interested in or have thought about taking classes for and ask him what is available for me that he thinks I would fit into nicely. We`ll see how that goes.
This is my list of interest:
-Photography
-Media
-Visual advertisement; billboards and magazine ads
-Television commercials; writing or directing
-Designing album cover art or novel covers
-Theatre or film; directing for theatre or film, director of photography for film, lighting or sound for theatre, stage management for theatre, voice over for film
-Photo journalism

So I hope that gives him enough to work with and we`ll see what he picks out for me.

0 comments: