BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Insperational shout outs.

I have been thinking lately that I don't think I tell people enough how much impact they have on my life. The following are individuals who have given my inspiration for my creative mind. Some of these people probably don't even know that I know who they are or have no idea who I am but I'm going to list them anyways, even if your a recent addition, which there are a couple recently, I still feel you deserve this, I never would have discovered you if there wasn't a reason for it.

In alphabetical order:

Bethanne Grasse
Brandee Triffo
Bradon Graf
Breanne Fahlman
Cady Dean
Cheryl Dean
Dan Reaman
David Shorten
Deirda Neilson
Devon Lynn
Emily Anger
James Anderson
James Kendrick
Jason Mireau
Jordan Ettinger
Josh Baer
Kara Larose
Kaylee Grobe
Liam Fahlman
Makaila Cline
Marisa Glambeck

Myah Martinson
Nathan Anderson
Pamala Dixon
Phill Lindsay
Rebecca Emms
Riordan Tayles
Robyn James
Samantha something from LLC
That boy I saw in the Vans store who was perfectly everything that I find perfect, yet nothing like I've ever seen before.
Tom "Lorbo"
Tracy Baughman
Trevor Bidyk

Thank you for being alive, you have helped shape my creative thoughts and helped me to grow into the person I want to be and you don't even know it.

2 comments:

Rebecca Emms said...

wow this totally just made my day jennine :)

Jen(3x3) said...

[=