BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ok, so Whip It...

In short, this movie was perfect. I would not change a single thing about it! Huge thumbs up to Drew Berrymore for her fantastic first time directing. I loved it since the first time I saw the preview! The way everything works out in this movie is awesome, not like every other movie where everything ends perfectly. It was so real life. I also love Ellen Page, and she showed us a different character this time from her usual which was nice to see. Another thing that made this movie so terrific was the music! It's a very indie-rock based movie, so of course the music is going to be incredible, but I think it's the first time I've ever gone to a movie and actually known most of the songs that played! This is definitely a movie I am going to be buying as soon as it comes out on DVD.

0 comments: